The PLURK Experience!!  

Posted by riskbreaker


Have you heard about Plurk?? If not, you're not cool. Lol

Few weeks ago, when I was browsing my Facebook, I saw this link to Plurk. Of course I clicked it, and then I saw Plurk's site. I didn't pay attention 'coz I thought it's just another Twitter.

But few days ago, I got interested to it, so I created my account. And God damn! Plurk is so cool!!! I find it better than Twitter. Soooo better.

Plurk is a social-networking (like Facebook and Friendster) and a micro-blogging (like Twitter) service.

Trivia:
1. The name Plurk is a combination of people and lurk. (cute)

I just hope, I wont get tired of it easily. And I hope of these days, they will have a feature where in I can update through my mobile phone. (Twitter has this feature)

Here! View my profile http://www.plurk.com/riskbreaker04

This entry was posted on 10:20 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments