Good Morning Intro  

Posted by riskbreaker

May 09, 2009
11: 57 AM

The title is, of course, inspired by John Legend's opening track for his album Evolver, but this post is not about his song. This post is my very first blog post.

Why 'Good Morning Intro'? 

This is so because I consider by first blog post as an intro, but 'Intro' is a cheap title, thus I decided to add 'Good Morning on' it, since the time while I was typing this is 11:24 AM.

The picture above shows my hand and my computer's keyboard. That was taken while I was typing this very first blog post.

Well now, I shall discuss my blog.

Question 1: Why now? Why not a long time ago?

At first I wasn't really into blogging, it was only few weeks ago when I found this really cool.

Question 2: What can the readers expect from my blog?

A daily dose of my life and everything. Lol. Anything goes. Just wait and see.. 

Question 3: What am I feeling now while typing this?

EXCITED!


So there! Almost done typing my very first blog post.

I can't wait to share you my stories!

Have a nice day...

Till then!

T.c. 'n G.b.

This entry was posted on 11:11 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments